Sunday, April 7, 2019

A New Beginning

Hello and welcome to Tev's Next Idea. My name is Terrence Koch, but I often go by Teviko604 online (hence the "Tev" in Tev's Next Idea). Many, many years ago this site used to be my personal blog where I would write about any random thought that crossed my mind. Since that time I have started a more purposeful blog called Half Air and let this one remain dormant all this time.

Recently, I've discovered Solo Role-Playing. Solo Role-Playing is playing a tabletop roleplaying game (i.e. Dungeons & Dragons) alone and using a "Game Master Emulator" along with random generators to assist in creating the world and obstacles your character or characters must overcome. Still lost? Not a problem. You can read more about it here or here.

Part of the fun of Solo Role-Playing is to transcribe your play sessions into story form and share them with others. Therefore, I've decided to revamp Tev's Next Idea and make it a journal for my role-playing sessions. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment