Monday, February 8, 2021

Thieves-A Roses & Wyght Story: AfterPost

(Read the final chapter here.)

That about wraps it up for this campaign in my Roses and Wyght universe. However, I don’t plan on this being the last. I have in mind at least two more major stories involving the main characters and a smaller story focusing on one of the side characters introduced in this latest adventure. That being said, it’ll be a while before I explore those tales.

Later this week I’m hoping to post a Valentine’s themed one-shot, then I’m going to take a break from solo roleplaying for a few weeks to focus on other hobbies and interests, as well as catch up on reading some stories from my favorite roleplayers. When I come back, I’m want to explore a different game system and GM Emulator in a post-apocalyptic setting. Following that, I would like to revisit Kristopher, Sylralie, and the rest of Kage Gordain to continue their tale.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to bringing you an enjoyable year of solo-roleplaying stories.

Terrence “Tev”

No comments:

Post a Comment