Monday, January 4, 2021

Thieves - Edit to Chapter 10

If you read Chapter 10 before I made this post, I just want to bring to your attention an edit I made to correct an oversight. I've edited the image of "Bar-Hopping Leira" to add the scar across her face that she got during the House of Lost and Found adventure.  For me, it is a fine line when adding images to my posts. Since all the images I use are originally taken from somewhere else, they won't always match the narrative perfectly and I expect readers to understand this and allow me some license. Still, as much as I can to choose images or adjust images to fit the narrative better, I will take that opportunity. This was one of those times that I felt led to edit the image to keep continuity with the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment